Ladies and gentlemen, NorthernGRADE is coming to Chicago. This edition of the legendary pop-up market will be produced by our friends over at Well Spent and Pierrepont Hicks, so if you're in town you've really got no excuse for missing out on the festivities.
Having been to Minneapolis, the place where it all started, we saw firsthand what all the fuss is about and we can tell you that NorthernGRADE is one of the gems of the Midwest. You can expect beer, camaraderie, and damn fine American-made goods. But don't believe what you're reading here: take our word for it.
When: Saturday, Oct. 27 (10am – 6pm)
Where: Open Secret Studios (401 N Racine Ave)
Who: Made-in-the-USA vendors!
- Penelope's (Sponsor) - Chicago, IL
- Haberdash (Sponsor) - Chicago, IL
- Red Wing - Red Wing, MN
- Tellason - San Francisco, CA
- Winter Session - Chicago, IL
- Pierrepont Hicks - Minneapolis, MN
- Oak St. Bootmakers - Chicago, IL
- Independence - Chicago, IL
- Portland General Store – Portland, ME
- Field Notes - Chicago, IL
- Archival Clothing – Eugene, OR
- MidNorth Mercantile - Minneapolis, MN
- Stormy Kromer – Ironwood, MI
- Sir & Madame - Chicago, IL
- Locally Grown - Des Moines, IA
- Corter Leather – Boston, MA
- Inland Clothing – Chicago, IL
- Heritage Bicycles - Chicago, IL
- Drift Eyewear - Chicago, IL