2/15/12

Woodland: Part 2

Over the holidays, we got a chance to catch up with Grant and spin the camera around on him.


Here's what we dig and appreciate about Grant's style: nothing flashy, neutral colors and quality digs.



He's got a sense of style with a classic look with workwear influences. You can still look sharp and put together without drawing excessive attention to yourself with clashing patterns, mixing prints or some obnoxious accessory that screams loudly for attention.


This is coming from me...I know, I know. I'm preaching to myself considering my outfits usually include one of the things listed above, but there are days that I just want to blend in the crowd and fly under the radar. But what's under the radar is quality shit that's a long time. You know, cry once. Save your pennies and consider investing in a tough Barbour jacket, sturdy leather boots and some nice pants you won't regret for the sake of a trend. Give thought to the substantial.



On Grant: Quilted brown moleskin jacket by Barbour; the "Reed" duck canvas pant by Baldwin Denim; brown leather Iron Ranger boots by Red Wing; camp socks by J.Crew.

Photography by Jeffrey Kieslich.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...