Editor's note: Well, we got jobbed (as I'm sure many did) by Blogger's downtime this week. Our Thursday post was deleted but is now back up...hopefully your regularly scheduled programming will continue without any hiccups next week. Thanks for being patient. — Seth
To send you into the weekend, here's some of the best stuff we've seen all week:
- All of Max and Joe's disgustingly aesthetic iPhoneography during their trip to Nashville. Follow them on Twitter at @AllPlaidOut and @JoeGannon.
- @caryrandolph wrote three brilliant short stories to celebrate her mother last Sunday. They're sweet, funny, poignant and full of character all at the same time.
- Our once-hometown magazine Vox featured us last week. Check it out.
- Mr. Porter published an insightful feature with J.Crew men's designer Frank Mutyjens on Tuesday.
- Speaking of Frank, he and Jenna Lyons (la presidente) stopped by Chicago that very same day for a fête at their store in the 900 Shops on Michigan Avenue. We hung out, had an interview, and will be posting said exclusive next week. Stay tuned!