7/27/11

midweSTYLE: Yves dropping

Anthony: "Okay, this pose is good, Jeff. You look like a tool, and the city looks dope."


Anthony: "Good, now go ahead and step forward, and let me grab a shot of Seth."


And apparently, I look my best post-nut-tap gasping for air and making sure nothing ascended into my stomach.












Oh hello, rain clouds.


I love monochromatic looks with details. And Seth hates and designer brands. So I put him in one. And this photoshoot worked.


On Jeff: Woven button-down shirt by Levi's; striped undershirt by American Apparel; shorts with hidden anchors by J.CREW; thrifted woven loafers by Allen Edmonds; industrial canvas dip-dyed tote by Jack Spade; thrifted woven leather belt.

On Seth: Thrifted knit polo (Rad Vintage) by Yves Saint Laurent; five-pocket trousers (Bloomingdales) by Marc by Marc for Marc with Marc in Marc Jacobs; canvas oxfords courtesy of Vans.


2 comments:

  1. Haha, this cracked me up. Great shoot.

    Love me some North Ave Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, awesome. Love the Jack Spade tote.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...