3/7/11

BADASS MONDAY: Robert Redford

Robert Redford has been one most important figures in film since he began his screen acting career in 1962. Films of his that you should have already seen:
  • Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (starring alongside his buddy Paul Newman)
  • The Sting
  • Spy Game.
Actually, I guess those are just my favorites. His acting, however, is probably least significant in his repertoire of accomplishments. Redford's ventures into directing, independent film, and political activism have made as profound of an impact on his legacy as his acting. His passion for independent film inspired his founding of the Sundance Film Festival. Redford is also a trustee of the Natural Resources Defense Council.

He also looks good. All the time.




image sources: [x]

1 comment:

  1. I love this feature...Badass Monday. Genius! I should do something like that to show off some of my inspirations, but alas, I may have to change the name when I'm featuring gals like Zooey Deschanel and Jackie Kennedy. Useless Fact: RR and I share the same birthday ;)

    Lindsay Living

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...