2/11/11

Friday Find: Jack Spade Under $150 bags

I've had the number dialed into my phone before, seconds away from calling to order this bag:
jack spade bag in navy/green was $225, now $97.50
jack spade bag in red/purple was $195, now $136.50

Why you need a bag like this: You're not in college anymore. I've always liked tote bags and hated carrying a messenger bag/crossbody. I never liked TimBuk2 bags when it comes to the commuting supplies. I'm sure they are totally worth it, but not my style. My Filson Tote can be a little drab with the colors and I like a pop every once in awhile, plus these would look dope in spring & summer.
And if you're not ready for some color, then grab one of these:
jack spade bag in brown/black was $195, now $136.50
3 Jack Spade tote bags for under $150 bucks a pop? Deal.

5 comments:

  1. they are selling these bags for $99 on Gilt today if you haven't picked one up yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the (not on sale/often out of stock) yellow version a few weeks ago. The rubber dip coated base matches the rubber dip coating on all of my Grandfather's tools, which are now my tools. Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that bag! Those would look dope in spring and summer. I love the colors and the simplicity of the design.

    wholesale handbags

    ReplyDelete
  5. its funny cuz I now carry this as an addition to my tried and tru timbuk2.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...