2/2/11

Tuesday Inspiration: 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2011

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't sure why I picked up this green & black pair of striped socks from the sale rack at J.Crew for $2.99 + an additional 40% = less than a cup of coffee. I figured, "Hey, I could make these hideous, and quite frankly, haunting pair of green & black prison bar-like socks work." Paired with an equally ugly pair of brown-I-think-they-might-be-a-little-black cap toe dress shoes from the thrift ($5.99) and my Slim Jim Dry Coated Black Wash ($75 Nudie winter sale).



I just needed to find some inspiration. 

3.1 phillip lim fall 2011 (photo credit gq.com)
3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2011 gave me some ideas. Just pair it with a patent black leather boot and perhaps some dark army & forest green hues. A little dark for my taste, but we'll see.
Yeah, I know this post is late & it's Wednesday. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...